Older brother says...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Younger brother says...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

And Daddy says...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Galveston Bike Rally 2007

A buddy and I went down to the Galveston Bike Rally last weekend. He was lucky and got to ride as you can see in the first picture while I had to take the Mustang. The Rally is suppose to have passed Daytona as the 2nd largest. Only Sturgis is larger. They said over 300,000 bikers attended plus those poor souls like me who had to drive.

The bikes were three deep in some places and they had a nice bike from Mr. Daniels that I thought dad would like. The yellow chopper was neat. Cool design and the price tag of $104,000 made it stand out. Yep that's right. $104,000 for the bike. I'll take two. And it was a family event as you can tell by the husband and wife with their child in the one picture. The family that rides together stays together. Pretty neat event and very organized. Barely any traffic it seemed like.





No comments: