Older brother says...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Younger brother says...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

And Daddy says...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

OK so I had my game later in the day and it was still hot. When we got in the car to come to the game the inside temperature gauge read 125.

So we were playing a team from New York and this is my first game where they have goalies so that was new. Mommy did a good job of gettings some of my action shots. Here you can see me powerful leg hitting the fall with the nice follow-through. Still need to work on my aim as I missed all my shots today but had some close calls.



Here is a great shot of me jogging off the field. I was hot but having fun.

The good thing is that our team has some good goalies and we were able to shut the other team out the entire game. Except for one jumbled goal at their end where we were all kicking and the ball went in no one else had a goal.
I had a chance to play goalie. Look a that form and the little teapot stance as daddy is coaching me. He was saying something about watching the ball but I don't remember.



Here you see one of my attempts at a goal. A little off so I need to practice some more on my aim.

Here is a great shot I took. Off again but put so much leg into it that I knocked the other teams player off his feet.

And then two more shots that were close. The first hit the post and the follow-up shot went wide.

No comments: